Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Taxis, Subways, & Cheap Eats Day 3

Day 3 was a big day for us. Here are some of the biggies that we managed to see or do: Grand Central Station, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Rockefeller Center, Nintendo World, Madison Square Park and Shake Shack, New York Public Library, Times Square, and Mama Mia at Winter Gardens Theater. We walked from Grand Central Station to Madison Square Park, which is like 20+ blocks, just for lunch. The most deserved lunch ever!

My feet hurt just writing this post. I have never walked so much in life, but there is no better way to see the city. The weather was perfect. All the marble was humbling to see. My chocolate egg cream from Dean and Deluca was delicious! The pizza at Patzeria made my starving stomach content. Mama Mia was amazing, worth staying up after a long day! I had too many favorite photos from this day, so there are more photos than I usually like to post at once down below.


















No comments: