Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter!

I'm about to start my last Friday of spring break, which means all of the things I have put off need to be done today. We're also going to my parents' house for this weekend, so I'll be absent from my little spot.

When I was little, I loved watching It's the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown. I was in complete awe of the colored eggs and a bit envious. I always wanted eggs that looked like the ones Snoopy delivers. As a grown-up, I thought I would have time to master them finally. Unfortunately, my hubster isn't fond of coloring Easter eggs. I understand why he's not a fan. He's the one stuck eating all of the hard-boiled eggs since I don't eat hard-boiled eggs. As a compromise, I decided to make Easter cards the shape of eggs to get my colored egg fix.

Happy Easter chicadees!


No comments: