Monday, January 4, 2010

Better Late Than Never

http://www.productwiki.com/upload/images/photo_opoly_board_game.jpg

Last year, my friend Mark got us Photo*opoly for Christmas. (
Gosh. I really hope it was last year and not two years ago.) Very thoughtful gift. Well, I've finally made time to open it and started to sort through pictures to place on the board. There are some examples in the guide to show how to lay it out. Apparently, there should be a theme instead of just a random collection of pictures.

Now, I have to come up with a theme. The theme I started with was vacation and I was going to call our version Vacation*opoly. After I sorted through all of our vacations, I realized that it might seem a bit narcissistic. See, the problem lies with the fact that most of our vacations have been with just the two of us. There are no group pictures. I could mix it up with landscape/monument photos. I don't I'm at a crossroads.

Once I finally pick a theme, then I have to photoshop it to the appropriate size then get them printed. I think when I get over the fact that this isn't an easy project and is more like a multiple-weekend project I'll be golden.

No comments: