Thursday, October 27, 2011

iLike

http://www.avenueapplemac.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/DODOcase-iPad-2-Case_1.jpg
Source


I'm now the proud owner of an iPad2 after much hesitation of wanting to join the Apple family. I'm hoping my PC and iPad can happily co-exist. Three things need to happen now. 

1. My case must come as fast as lightning because I want to start traveling with my iPad everywhere. 
2. I need to find a cute affordable satchel for work to carry my goods in. (Yes, I used satchel. It's one of our vocab words.)
3. I need a name for my iPad. My hubster thinks "Patty" is clever. I vetoed him. 


Any help with numbers 2 and 3 would be great. Thanks!

2 comments:

Kay Jay See Bee said...

I don't really have help with #1 or #2. I love my iPad also.

But...I love the Flipbook app. Check it out if you haven't had the chance to yet.

Lisa said...

Welcome to the Apple family Bea. I have an iMac and I love it. Have you seen the ipad covers by Built NY?