Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 15: Your Zodiac and If I Think It Fits My Personality

Below is a Scorpio profile that I borrowed from My Daily. It's been snipped a bit, so you can see the parts that I think match my personality.

Scorpio Characteristics and Profile

(October 22 - November 21)
The Scorpio motto might be "What is hidden is more interesting than what is obvious." You are the detectives of the zodiac. Your magnetic personality draws others to you. But you can also be secretive yourself, for you learn early on that when you express everything, others may be scared by the power of your feelings. You desperately want to have someone to merge with your feelings, but can become cold and withdrawn when hurt in love.

Your Biggest Strength: Your passion about your feelings

Your Potential Weakness: Need for secrecy can be isolating

No comments: