Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dear California

Dear California, 

Have I told you lately that I love you? I know I take you for granted. It's easy to take you for granted because you're the only home that I've ever known.  I love you for so many reasons. Yesterday afternoon reminded me how beautiful you are. Where else can I work all day then drive along the picturesque coast? Malibu looked like a picture perfect postcard at that magic hour. We enjoyed a delicious dinner of fresh seafood with a side of ocean view. Then, we scurried across the freeway to attempt to walk down the shear cliff, so we can dip our toes in the sand. I love the smell of the ocean, the feel of the ocean breeze flowing through my hair, the sight of the sun dipping below the horizon. I can't imagine ever abandoning you. 


xo,

Bea 

No comments: