Friday, August 27, 2010

Sweet Dreams

http://noisyballoonist.org/wp-content/images/pc_front.jpg
Source
My feet are sore. My back is tired from bending over. My heart is happy. What can I say? I'm just a sucker for the kiddos. No matter how much I love them, I'm very much looking forward to our next vacation. I saw my hubster browsing the Caravan website. We used them for our Costa Rica vacay. He was looking at the details for the Guatemala tour, which looks like a lot of fun. Seeing the ruins in Central America is still on our list. Our next vacay is his pick. He usually picks warmer vacays. As the weather gets a little cooler around here, a warm destination sounds perfect!  I'm just excited that he's doing some research. It's definitely a good sign! Hopefully, I won't have to keep asking, "So, where are we going on our next vacation?"

No comments: