Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Please Be Kind Diana

Source
A few months ago, I wrote this post about wanting a Diana F+. My hubster was sweet enough to get it for me. I've been experimenting with it, and I haven't been all that successful. If I'm lucky, I'll like half of the photos on a roll. Those statistics are too low even for me, especially when a roll cost about $5 and another $8 to develop. My biggest problem is that I have an unsteady hand. When I do multiple exposures, it's not that noticeable. 

Now, it's time to do some problem solving. I've spent some time looking for useful tips. They were hard to come by. Boo! I did find this nifty modification. I'm going to make it this weekend and finish up my latest roll. Maybe, I'll be brave enough to experiment with the flash. Hopefully, it'll get better. I did want a challenge. Perhaps, I'll just ask for lots of 120mm film for my Christmas gift, so I won't feel as guilty about the costs. Hi Santa, I've been very good, just so you know. 

No comments: