Thursday, April 8, 2010

Old School

*With my Uncle Frankie

After seeing the DianaF+ camera in a camera store downtown, I knew I wanted it. I just wasn't sure if it would be worth it. I already have my Rebel and my Pentax. Really, did I need another camera? Sure, I wanted it. Then, I saw the beautiful photos on the Diana photostream on Flickr and became hooked. I'm all giddy that I get to buy film again. Yes, I know it's the camera nerd inside me that is the source of all that excitement. I'm ready to take some dreamy pictures.

When I went home for Easter, I asked my mom to look for the photos with me playing with a camera. Since she has awesome detective skills and plenty of time, she managed to find it for me. My hubster saw it then said, "See, I don't even have to get you the other one for your birthday. Just ask your mom where this camera is." That's my frugalisto.

No comments: