Thursday, August 5, 2010

Oh Bruno!

http://www.rap-up.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/bruno-mars-paper.jpg
Source

A few weeks ago, I shared that we're going to the Maroon 5 concert. The opening acts are One Republic and Bruno Mars. Can I just tell you that I've fallen head over heels musically for Bruno Mars? I've been listening to his music like crazy on YouTube. I haven't heard one song that I don't like. His lyrical style has the sweetness of Jack Johnson, and he has the swagger of JT. What's not to love? I am beyond excited to see him. Dare I say? I'm looking forward to his performance the most. In case, you're looking for some Bruno songs. I've done the homework for you. (Hubster, I'm talking to you as you sit in your cubicle.) Here are some of my favorites (in a particular order): Just the Way You Are, The Other Side, Count on Me, Runaway and Talking to the Moon.

No comments: