Wednesday, August 11, 2010

"After Me, The Flood."

http://beautyeditor.ca/wp-content/uploads/valentino.jpg 

 After doing some channel flipping, I stumbled across Valentino: The Last Emperor. It reminded me a lot of The September Issue. Pretty clothes. Petty bickering. Gorgeous locations. A central controlling figure. The Colosseum. Between the two behind-the-scenes documentaries, I prefer The September Issue. There's a part near the end that Anna Wintour really seems human as she's explaining the professional pursuits of her siblings. What do I like about Valentino? I do love the fact that Valentino has five pugs. Adorable! I also admire his gorgeous dresses. I still can't believe that they're all handmade--every seam and every piece of sequin.

1 comment:

Kay Jay See Bee said...

You should watch Chanel. I love Audrey Tautou.