Thursday, July 22, 2010

Life at Starbucks


I've been living at Starbucks for about 4 days. You must be thinking, "God, why?" Well, I carpool with my hubster. He has to be at work around 7:45 and I don't have to go to assist with that grad level class until 3:00. Thank god, they have free wireless here, and I love to read. It's not always idyllic. Here are a few things that I could do without.
  • The guy who hogs all the bandwidth just to watch his videos. I'm talking about the guy with the beard and ugly blazer. Once he leaves, my wireless acts like it just got a shot of espresso.
  • The creepy old men who stare at me and don't think that I can see them being a creeper.
  • The men who use the unisex bathroom and don't put the seat down when they're done.
  • The people who talk like Loud Howard. I know it's not a library, but you don't need to shout either.
  • The lady who stuffed the toilet seat covers haphazardly back into the holder. No one will use them because you touched them. Just throw them away. Seriously.
*Thanks for letting me vent. I needed it. Two weeks and counting.

No comments: