Thursday, June 10, 2010

I Like Big Tacos




It was the last day of school at my favorite school today. I hung out in one of my mentors' classrooms with his kiddos. Each group had to do a presentation on their make believe islands complete with a newscast and national anthem. One island was called Taco Island and here's its theme song:

(Cue the beat to Sir Mix-A-Lot's Baby Got Back)

Becky look at that taco. It Is so big.

I like big tacos and I cannot lie.
You other brothers can't deny.
That when you see a taco in your face.
You get hungry!

My reaction? Speechless-open-mouth smile. My mentor teacher? "Mmm...well done and disturbing. Very creative."

So classic. Thank god, we didn't get to the anaconda part. For those of you who are unfamiliar with this delicious 90's classic, here are the lyrics and the video with Sir Mix-A-Lot.

No comments: