Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dear San Francisco


Dear San Francisco,

I'm trying my best to convince my hubster that a day trip is just not enough to enjoy all of your awesomeness. We've only been to Chinatown, Little Italy, Fisherman's Wharf, and the Golden Gate Bridge. I know there is so much more to explore. How do I know? CityPass told me so. For example, we could see the California Academy of Sciences, Aquarium of the Bay, SF Museum of Modern Art, and the Exploratorium. How about a ride on the Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise? We haven't even rode on a cable car together. Man v. Food has also informed me of a wonderful place where deep fried goodies are placed into a sub sandwich. Yep, I'm talking about Ike's Place. Hopefully, my hubster will be swayed that you are worth at least 2 days! Fingers crossed.

Love,

Bea

No comments: