Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I Went to the Sea to See What I Can See

The Saturday before I jetted off to Chicago, we went deep sea fishing with my daddy. My dad has recently really gotten into deep sea fishing. He used to go every once in awhile when I was a wee one, but he never took me. I asked him why he didn't take me. He had to ponder it for awhile. My hubster tried to answer for him. Then, my dad finally admitted, "Your mom didn't want you to come. She didn't want you to fall overboard." That's the honest answer that I was looking for!

I'm so happy that I went with him. It was so much fun even if we didn't catch anything. My hubster caught a small rock fish. I loved how my dad was so into making sure I got cool shots of the sea lions and pelicans. I would definitely do it again even if I have to wake up at 5 in the morning. My daddy will be taking us again when the water gets warmer.







No comments: