Friday, January 8, 2010

Have I Told You...

How much I heart my hubster? Here are two silly conversations that we have had recently.

Today:

Me: Do you want to play video games tonight?
Hubster: Sure.
Me: Or do you want to watch a movie?
Hubster: I think we can do both. We are grown-ups.
Me: (laughs) True. Just wanted to give you some options.

A Few Days Ago:

(After seeing this adorable little girl at the supermarket.)
Hubster: Didn't that little girl look like she could be a brat?
Me: Why? She was adorable. All decked out in pink with her matching pink cookie box.
Hubster: Well...you didn't think she looked like a brat?
Me: She looked like me when I was little.
Hubster: (laughs) Oh...ok! So you admit it.
Me: I guess.
Hubster: Yea, when you look up "brat" in the dictionary there's your picture next to it.
Me: (laughs)


No comments: