Thursday, December 10, 2009

Kindle Me This

More than ever, I'm contemplating purchasing a Kindle. Why have I finally decided to consider it? Well, I have started to lay my books horizontally on top of other books. When I open my the door for my bedside table, I can only squeeze a few more books. The top shelf of my closet has several poetry books piled beside my other mementos. Just too many books and I still want more books. I'm looking forward to purchasing The Sweet Life of Paris soon.

Back to the Kindle, I'll still have to do my research and see if it's the right choice for me. However, I can't imagine reading a book without feeling the weight of it in my hands. I just love the comfort of feeling the weight of it in my purse. I don't know if these are things that I can give up. I know I can't keep going on with my book collecting either though. Another option I could try is Swaptree.

No comments: