Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Lot to Be Thankful For...

http://blogs.pioneerlocal.com/entertainment/charlie-brown-thanksgiving.jpg

When grumpy, it's really easy for me to forget to be thankful. As my hubster is so glad to remind me, I have a lot to be thankful for. Here are just a few things...

My Parents: For helping me to become the person I am today. I am a mini combo version of my parents right down to my need to take care of every stray animal and my unfaltering sweet tooth.

My Hubster: For pushing me to be a better person and carrying me through those very gray days. Even after 11 years of being together, I love him more every day.

Our Kitties and Water Babies: For providing endless hours of entertainment and love.

My Friends: For revealing the humor in life, especially when I need it the most. Most importantly, sharing their ever changing life stories with me.


No comments: