Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"Adventure is Out There!"

http://news.cnet.com/i/bto/20090531/Up325.jpg

We recently watched Up a couple of days ago. I had been so excited to watch it because I loved Wall-E. I was hoping for another unexpected surprise storyline to capture my imagination once again. Unfortunately, I was a bit disappointed. It wasn't terrible. It's definitely at the bottom of my Pixar list along with Ratatouille and and Chicken Little. The old man explorer who was about the same age as Carl was a bit too much even for me. The creepy dog army made the movie even less appealing. I thought I would love Russell would be endearing but he was a little too annoying. Dug was one of my favorite characters, and I loved the short about him in the extras. Maybe, I would have been more taken with it if I watched in 3-D.

No comments: