Monday, July 6, 2009

Las Vegas: We're Goobers

On our way to Vegas, we stopped at the Mad Greek. Yep, we were enticed by those road signs. It was surprisingly delicious. My hubster had a delicious (possibly lamb?) gyro. I had a falafel pita. Yum!

The hubster patiently waiting for me to figure out the night settings for my camera.

Inside the Palazzo or leaving the Venetian?

Only he would think of this combo: his two favorite foods watermelon and shrimp. Us stuffing ourselves at the More buffet at Luxor.

Our lucky penny slot machine.

On our way to the Bellagio. Finally, got to take our own picture after my hubster had to take everyone else's picture.

In the Bellagio garden.

My hubster being a good sport.
I asked him take a picture with the bears.

Trying to cool off after a long hot walk. It was 105 degrees F.

Being a goober.

No comments: