Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Values

In my social studies methods class (How-to-Teach-Social-Studies class), my awesome prof had us note some of our favorites and justify why they were our favorites. Here's what I had:

Favorite Movie:
Pride and Prejudice (The version with Keira Knightley)
It's one of my favorite movies because I love how Lizzie is spunky and outspoken, but she still gets to have the man of her dreams, her equal partner.

Favorite Food/Restaurant:
Via Vai
I love it because the pizza reminds me of our honeymoon.

Favorite Place:
Cambria
It's our happy place because everyone is so nice there and it's where we got married.

Favorite Song:
Winter Song
At the moment, it's Winter Song by Sara Bareilles and Ingrid Michaelson because it's a beautiful melancholy love song. I'm listening to it right now.

An Animal that Best Fits Who You are:
Butterfly
I'm constantly changing right now. I hope to be something beautiful at the end of all of it.


No comments: