Sunday, February 8, 2009

Crusty

We've been having some soggy days down here. What does that lead to exactly? Rainy day schedule at school, which includes rainy day recess and lunch. Therefore, I get to spend tons of time with my kiddos. Here's one of the cute conversations at lunch time.

Me: (eating my pb&j sandwich)
Miss OJ: Mrs. T---?
Me: Yea...Miss OJ?
Miss OJ: You don't like eating the crust of your sandwich?
Me: (looks at a bag full of crusts where my sandwich had been) I guess not. I don't like it with this bread because it's all grainy.
Miss OJ: Grainy?
Me: Yea, it has the oat grains on the crust.

Kiddos are way observant. I need to keep that in mind when I do things including eating my PB&J. I've always known that I don't like the crusts on PB&Js, but I don't have the heart to ask my hubster to cut them off for me in the morning.

No comments: