Saturday, January 10, 2009

Get Your Fitness On

http://girls.allgames.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/wii-fit-header.jpg

After this exhausting first week back to university classes, I opened my Wii Fit as my little treat to myself. I'm proud to say that I also got it all set up by myself too. (Thanks for pushing me to be independent hubster.) We have had a total fun-filled fitness day. My favorite activities include the steps, aerobics, and the table ball balance game. My hubster loves the running. He's making carpet circles in our living room as I blog. Here's one of my favorite moments.

Me: (attempting to do the balance test) This sucks!
Wii Balance Board: You're having a hard time balancing. Do you trip when you walk?
Hubster: (erupts in laughter)
Me: How did it know?!? Oh my gosh!

No comments: