Thursday, May 22, 2008

Where is the Zookeeper?

With only 10 days left with my kiddos, they're totally going cuckoo on me. This is just a general warning for anyone who is considering working with kiddos. Towards the end of the school year, the kids you have grown to love aren't exactly the same kiddos. Whether its because of anxiety or an overload of anticipation for summer, they start arguing amongst each other a little bit more. They're a little less motivated to finish their work. They're a little less interested in listening to anyone in charge. I totally had the same experience last year with my daycare kiddos but just attributed it to my specific group of kids. Nope, it's just part of the end of the year process. Wish me luck. I still have 10 days of being a zookeeper in this cuckoo zoo.

No comments: