Saturday, April 12, 2008

F-A-T

I've finally reached a fat phase in my life. I'm not exactly thrilled, but it is the reality of the situation for now. It's the first time EVER that I'm unhappy with my weight. I was able to avoid the freshmen 15 since I lived close enough to college to walk every day. Oh, how I miss those days of necessary cardio. Then after college, three cruises, lack of any physical exercise, and getting married, I'm 11 pounds over my normal weight. It all happened in 9 months. Yuck. Of course, my wardrobe from the past four years no longer fits as nicely. I can no longer attribute my inability to fit into them to washing and shrinkage. Now, it's time to lose the weight by eating healthier and actually working out. After two weeks, I haven't made any significant changes. However, my hubster's already doing better than me. Oy!

No comments: