Saturday, February 9, 2008

Here's Looking at You Kid

http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Casablanca-Poster-C10084167.jpeg

Today, I watched Casablanca for the second time. I wanted to get it from Netflix since I'm trying to introduce movie classics to my hubster. What's more classic than Casablanca? I also wanted to see why it was such an acclaimed movie. When I first saw it, I was in Mr. Franklin's World History Pr/AP class my sophomore year and I fell asleep in the middle. 0_o Overall, I thought the movie was pretty good, not one of my personal favorites. However, I can see why other people love it. I liked how Rick didn't get the girl in the end. Rick and Victor had the best lines throughout the movie. I wished Ilsa and Sam had better lines.

What's my favorite line from Casablanca?
"Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life."

No comments: