Thursday, September 29, 2011

Trying Not To Get Swept Away

http://img0.etsystatic.com/il_fullxfull.19201972.jpg
{source}



I feel like it's so easy to get swept away during the day. I'm trying so hard to being spot on that I may be missing out on the smallest moments that I adore. Here are some from this week:

A kiddo brought in a playbill from a play he saw this past weekend. 

Another kiddo brought in the world's smallest pumpkin to share. (It is definitely possibly a tiny tomato posing as a pumpkin.) 

A kiddo shared Indonesian money that his mom found in the street. 

One kiddo who had a hard time in library last week, walked into the library and immediately said, "I promise I'll be better this week." He was. 


While in library today, a kiddo said, "Whoa! You must be superwoman! You were just here. Then, I looked for you and you were all the way over there. Now, you're back!"



No comments: