Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 13: Opinion About My Body and How Comfortable I feel About It

As I tell my hubster, I really got a sweet deal out of the genetic lottery. My parents both have amazing healthy skin. My facial features are distinctive enough, which allows me to go without make-up. I wasn't the prettiest girl at school, but I was pretty enough to get by. I also was blessed with a speedy metabolism, so I can enjoy the food that I love. Of course, I've also learned how to dress my body. That's key. People often think I'm skinnier than I am because I have clothes that fit just right. Overall, I'm happy with my body. There are definitely moments when I feel very unpretty, but those days are few and far between. I'm oh-so thankful! 

I do have two goals to keep my body in tip top college shape: eat healthier snacks and keep working out with the hubster. 

No comments: