Thursday, February 10, 2011

"Our Dreams, They Feel Real When We're In Them Right?"

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhzaE0Zb1QbbiNQkTOS7JBLGcO5gdtGNHPQhvMIw8j9bHGSivQVBC5BoCRrOE1u-Rjdm8TzbcvTWqRp6mY9_1dmDIgxNieqbH9S5O-EidtAeknldCZ1-50mBioOj5hitlTglLV4Fz-yawE/s1600/inception.jpg
Source

We finally watched Inception at home. My hubster had been eagerly waiting to watch it. My thoughts? The plot was interesting. The graphics were engaging. I think the shortfall comes with the characters. I couldn't find myself investing any emotion in any them. Usually, we're emotionally invested in characters enough to carry us through a movie or a book. Perhaps, they just weren't my kind of characters. With that said, trying to figure out the ending is definitely worth watching the movie.

No comments: