Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Frosty

http://tvclash.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/ice-road1.png
Source
We get into our marathon modes rather frequently, especially since we use our Roku to stream video from Netflix. Our current obsession? Ice Road Truckers. Yes, truckers drive on a road made of ice in Alaska with ridiculously large heavy cargo. Love Jack Jesse for his humility and awesomeness. Think Lisa is crazy but she's one tough cookie. Have a strong dislike for the Polar Bear. Stoked that he got booted to the passenger seat during his first ride. The show would not be as entertaining without the terrifying background music and dramatic narrator.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You feel the exact same way I do. I have watched every season since it's been on TV! I even watched the IRT in India. I love Jack Jessie, Lisa, and Alex. But Hugh really gets on my nerves with his arrogance.