Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Food, Natural Light, & Macro

http://ny-image3.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.135490875.jpg
Source
I was so worried that my Photo365 project would be so redundant and look almost exactly like my blog here. To my great surprise, it's revealing main themes in my life and photography style. I'm learning even more about myself. Apparently, I am a foodie. Most of my photos have been food related. I also heavily rely on perfect natural lighting and macro photos. I don't quite know why macro is totally my style. Am I lazy when it comes to composing my shots? Oh gosh, I hope not. Instead, I would like to say that I'm very good at noticing and enjoying the details in life. Life is all about how you spin it.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm glad you're enjoying your 365 and learning more about yourself through it. I am learning so much too. Glad we're doing it together.