Thursday, December 23, 2010

Warm Ocean Breezy Dreams

Since we've arrived in San Diego on Sunday, it's been raining. When I say raining, it's non-stop rain. Sometimes, it's sheets of rain. Other times, it's a smidge of drizzle. Needless to say, I'm over it. As I snuggle with my snowman blanket and watch our Man v. Food, Mall Cops, and National Geographic Explorer marathons, I'm dreaming of our Caribbean cruise. 

We're going on a 11-day Caribbean cruise for spring break. It was my hubster's vacay choice. He's the tropical one. I'm very excited! A bit nervous because I have to be swimsuit ready. I've started my research by watching Man v. Food Puerto Rico episode and reading at Hither and Thither's travelogue on their Southern Caribbean Cruise adventure. I've also been looking for inspiration for my wardrobe, so I can begin to collect things along the way.  This is what I've found so far. How nautical!



http://media.onsugar.com/files/2010/05/21/0/817/8179559/erez-1.jpg
Source

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgVmFBEyiN_qscpoQK69qNqw_12NZvArkeGzxEfy4pFqebFKnTCbuiTVE9b9rCNe6-BYQoNnJM8e_4yc7cP6VIeEJU1Erfs4msCvaE-cJclrvvlNjoyB7NTNHYaoVh9jIO0GjCwhi4brW4/s400/resort3.JPG
Source

No comments: