Thursday, December 16, 2010

So Easy

http://ny-image0.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.148515468.jpg
Source

It's so easy to forget how important my job is. I always seem to get caught up in the details of my day: making sure I have enough copies, battling with the copy machine, understanding why somebody didn't stay in their space bubble, and quelling the behavior that drives most of us bonkers. 

On good days, I have enough common sense to thank the kiddos for a memorable day. I need to try my best to remember that we're building memories together. I need to remember that I want the best for them always. What makes me so sentimental all of a sudden? As I was choosing a security question on Facebook, one option was, "What is the name of your first grade question?" Someday, I may become the answer to that question! 

No comments: