Monday, November 1, 2010

Dear Not-Yet-Made Soybeanitos

http://ny-image3.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.187117703.jpg
source

Dear Not-Yet-Made Soybeanitos, 

You are nothing but an idea, a dream, and a wish. We have names that we hope that you will like. When I see the face of a little one, I wonder if you will have the same curious twinkle in your eyes. When I look at my hubster, I wonder if you will have his smile. When I look at myself in the mirror, I wonder if you will have my nose. 

Please know that I loved you even before you were nestled inside of me. I thought of how we could make a wonderful life for you--a life filled with as much family as possible. To make that happen, I've had to weave our two families together. I've worked tirelessly to be a part of your daddy's family despite the language and cultural barriers. I wouldn't have had it any other way. 


Love,
Your Mom 

1 comment:

Kay Jay See Bee said...

I heart this. As much family as possible is always best.