Monday, May 31, 2010

Whirlwind Weekend

This holiday weekend was quite a whirlwind of a weekend. I'm still fighting a case of boredom blues, so I had lots of things planned. We made a spontaneous drive up to our college town, enjoyed the sites at the chalk festival and ruins, and hiked up a peak with an elevation of 2,458 feet. Of course, we included lots of naps and lounging in between.

My hubster was such a good sport. He hadn't quite recovered from having to travel to retrieve me and his last minute business trip. I thoroughly enjoyed his company these last 4 days. Yes, we treated ourselves to a 4-day weekend. I'm so happy our friend Lisa took us to the ruins. We had gotten terribly lost our first trip up there and never made it. Our hiking pictures will be in a later post. There were just too many photos to cluster together in this post with the chalk festival and all.











No comments: