Thursday, March 11, 2010

Rubber Duckies

Jog-a-thon is a crazy time of year. The kiddos have been training since last month for it. Yep, they train during PE by doing laps. Even the kinders train. We take jog-a-thon very seriously around these parts. lol.

I got to prep 28 yellow jog-a-thon t-shirts. Used 3 bottles of black spray fabric paint to write "Rubber Duckies" and stencil an adorable little ducky. My hands were covered with black paint, sharpie, and multi-colored puff paint. I was so thankful they got finished. It was a near catastrophe. Other than watching the kids decorate their duckies, this was my favorite highlight:

Mr. T: Mrs. Trac, where's your t-shirt?
Me: I don't have one.
Mr. T: (looks concerned) Why not?
Me: Remember, the adult t-shirts didn't come with the order.
Mr. T: Awww....

No comments: