Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Busy as a Bee

When I'm all alone at home during breaks, I can turn into a total grouch. I seem to get really restless. I totally need something to keep me busy. For this spring break, my hubster and I decided my project would be putting together my craft room. Today, I spent a good part of the day painting it. I woke up as if it was Christmas morning. My excitement faded half way through, and I pooped out. I had to take a few breaks to give my little hands some much needed rest.

While I rested, I was getting inspiration for the decor. All the photos below are from Pottery Barn Design Library Collection. I had put the box set on our wedding registry. I had really wanted it, but didn't think anyone would get it for us. Luckily, Alex did get it. Yay! It's been a wonderful source of ideas while decorating our little home.

The teal color is what we used for our wall color.
I'm using the other colors of the color palette as accent colors along with some touches of yellow.


I love all of the different shades of blue. They're so calming.


I'm trying to figure out how I can include the clocks in my room.
Eventually, I would also like to start collecting different cameras.


No comments: