Monday, February 22, 2010

"We've Got a Diem to Carpe!"

http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2009/06/29/cloudy-meatballs-poster.jpg

As I watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, I could totally imagine the little kid I once was absolutely loving it. It probably would have been one of my favorite movies, thus subjecting my parents to watching it over and over. Lucky for my hubster, I'm not a kiddo anymore and he won't have to watch it over and over. I did love the idea of embracing being smart and being unique. I also thought it was clever how they tied the concept of responsibility with those attributes. The puffy cheek kiss was just adorable! I have to say I might have liked it more than Up.

1 comment:

Kay Jay See Bee said...

Wow really? I must rent that movie on Netflix next. I really liked Up.