Thursday, January 28, 2010

In 10 Years

I've been some of the posts on my friend's little brother's blog. Someone asked him where he sees himself in 10 years. It totally got me thinking about where I see myself in 10 years. It's such a hard question. I would never have imagined my life would be what it is now or it to be as good as it is. Here are some of my hopes though:
  • Celebrating my 13th anniversary with my hubster.
  • Spending time with our adorable and healthy rugrats.
  • Looking at pictures of Paris and Provence on our wall that we actually took.
  • Telling stories about our trips to Zion National Park and Mt. Rushmore.
  • Still loving teaching kiddos.
  • Partaking in long phone conversations and reading long emails from friends.
  • Pondering when it will be a good time to go back and get my PhD.

No comments: