Sunday, November 8, 2009

Gearing Up

As my hubster just reminded me, we'll be going on our trip in two months. Eek! So much to do. Realized I don't have enough pairs of shorts for our 10 day trip after my closet purge, so I need to buy a few more pairs. Need to get copies of our passports and other important documents. I also need to learn how to properly use my SLR. In addition to taking photos, I also wanted to take videos on our trip. I didn't want to lug around another large camera though. Then, I remembered the cute Flip cameras that I've seen at Costco. While researching the Flip, I came across the Kodak Zi8. Some more research is definitely needed before any decisions are made, but I am loving the Zi8 for now.

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/gizmodo/2009/07/Kodak_Zi8.jpg

No comments: