Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hobbies

Per Jove's suggestion, I've been looking for a new hobby. I've managed to narrow it down to two:

Paper Quilling



Source

Calligraphy


Source

Honestly, I'm a little bit nervous because I have commitment issues when it comes to hobbies. I don't seem to do well with hobbies when I intentionally seek one out or consciously give it the title "hobby." Most of the hobbies that I have now, I stumbled upon. I didn't even realize they were hobbies until I was forced to think, "Do I have any hobbies right now?"

1 comment:

hovaleen said...

i think i'd be into paper quilling :)
I took it as more taking the opportunity for the many things I've said I'd do if I had time... like knitting myself a blanket..then in turned into a hobby!

I could see you being a crazy crazy scrap booker lol