Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Tale as Old as Time...

http://www.harpercollins.com/harperimages/isbn/large/3/9780060528003.jpg


For my end of the year gift, my mentor teacher got me The Alchemist and a journal. I wrote him a thank you email telling him that I loved The Alchemist and I needed a spare copy because I had no idea where my original copy is. Then, he responded saying that he originally meant to pick me up a copy of The Devil and Miss Prym. Of course, I got it. It's a bit darker than The Alchemist and By the River... However, it's really interesting. In the card that I got with my gift, my mentor teacher made a reference to the The Alchemist about the treasure being closer than I may think. Now, I'm totally curious why he originally wanted to get me The Devil and Miss Prym and what my card would have said.

No comments: