Monday, July 20, 2009

Back to the Wii Fit

http://ceus-togo.com/course_content/wp-content/courses/wii_fit.gif


I'm a bit of a gym-a-phobe. I think it's totally the awkwardness of trying to find a machine and waiting for it to open. Then once I'm on it, people start to hover and wait for their turn. Therefore, the Wii Fit has been the closest thing to exercise that I have gotten to after college. It may not be the best workout; hoowever, it gets me off my bum which is better than nothing. By the way, have you tried that advance step? It's pretty intense. I also love the game aspect of it. I'm quite competitive, so that keeps me motivated to beat my best score. Hopefully, it'll at least help me burn some of the poundage that I have mananged to accumulate over the past couple of months. *Fingers crossed*

No comments: