Sunday, June 21, 2009

Catch Up: Memorial Day

For Memorial Day, we decided to take a mini day trip to Montana de Oro. It's one of the most beautiful places I've ever been to. I'm so happy we went because we got to go on this new trail that just opened last year. The trail is on private property that's owned by the local power plant, so there are some rules. You must must stay on the trail. No joke. There are electric fences to make sure you abide by the rule. Watch your step!

Oh so, fluffy! Check out the buggy on the left.

Have you ever noticed our state flower and state fish are both this brilliant orange?

Yay, you can't tell how puffy and tired my eyes are when I make funny faces.

Moooo...my hubster is wondering what kind of cow this is.

Love, love, love the arches.

Wildflowers.

My hubster being good and staying on the trail.

No comments: