Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Yay for Friends


Last night, I was handcrafting twenty eight various plant and animal tokens for a science lesson for today. The crafty nut within thought it would be no big deal to glue two pieces of paper on either side of a penny. I had totally forgotten that I needed to find pictures and create labels then print then cut then glue! In desperation I wrote this for my facebook status:

Me: could use a FML t-shirt right about now. Maybe for a graduation gift?
Mychal: nooooooo, i love your life!
Me: awww...i heart you mychal with a y! that's what i needed to hear. :)

One theme for this year has been, friends will pick you up when you can't find the strength to pick yourself up. Thanks to all my friends (especially my hubster who is my best friend of all)! I would not have made it without you.

No comments: