Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Go Big or Go Home

http://redriverpak.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/hamster.jpg
source

I'm not sure if the adorable picture of the hamster stuffing its uber cute cheeks is totally related to the title. However, it's the best I can do functioning at this level of exhaustion. I've been quite absent from my blog because it's the wrap up time of my program. I didn't know that I could be busier than I was before. Haha. I have my two-week takeover, which is when I get to teach all day everyday for two weeks, starting next week. I have a draft of my second chapter of my thesis due then my third chapter is due a week later. In between, I am writing and rewriting cover letters, which I just learned are now called interest letters. When I get interview calls, I have to peace out of my classroom early and go to those. I also have to prep materials for that two-week takeover. I also still have to teach eversooften this week. Don't forget, I still have class and homework to do too. Yay! I'm going to be quite the multi-tasker after all of it. Perhaps, the picture below would be more appropriate.

No comments: