Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Music + Picture Book = Perfection

While I was growing up, I was a total Disney kid. My parents even got me the Disney channel when you had to pay for it like HBO. I grew up with lots of classic cartoons that centered around classical music like Peter and the Wolf and Willie the Operatic Whale. One day while I was browsing Borders, I stumbled across The Composer is Dead. I instantly loved it but didn't buy it until I saw the video posted below about it.


Yesterday, I finally got my hubster to listen to it with me. His initial response was, "Honey, this is scary for kids." I told him that it was a picture book for older kids like the big kiddos I have now.
The music throughout the book is so beautiful! He ended up loving it. I asked him if he thought my kiddos would like it. He said, "Yea, it'll be like their treat at the end of the day." I heart him for being so supportive.

No comments: