Thursday, March 5, 2009

Finally...

When I was wee one, I was always that kid that never found pencils, license plates, etc. with my name on it. Today, I was browsing the school library and I found this book:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61F3XR50VNL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU01_.jpg

I read it instantly. The story is adorable. It's even more adorable because the main character shares my name. Now this book is officially on my book wish list.

1 comment:

hovaleen said...

i sooo rememnber reading that book. she's a cute kid and i loved mr. jones!

p.s. we've been missing and i've been in transition to a new comp (first used, now trying to sell, to a new new mac) SO O_O I'm just getting back into my online reading, like your blog :( I think I'm all caught up now :)