Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Boo!

I just glanced at my blog and realized that all I've been posting are videos. Lame, I know. Honestly, I haven't had much time to do much of anything except stay afloat with my school stuff or catch up on homelife. It's pretty uninteresting. I also haven't had time to take many photos. However, this weekend I celebrated my birthday. My parents came up for a visit and saw our place actually put together. Then, we went to Cambria, Morro Bay, and San Luis. The day after all that fun stuff, my hubster and I went to the art museum to celebrate Dia de los Muertos. Hopefully, I'll be able to post those pictures soon.

When I do have a free moment, I have been reading The Mysterious Benedict Society. It is an A-mazing book! In certain ways, it's very Harry-Potteresque with the whole unique-orphan-goes-on-a-quest-type plot. There are many other elements that allows for it stand out from behind Harry's shadow. It's well-paced and keeps you interested. I highly recommend it. Watch out, it's super addictive. I can't wait to finish it and move onto the sequel!

http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/P/0316057770.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

No comments: