Sunday, August 17, 2008

Good Friends are Few and Far Between

I finally got a hold of my friend Alex today and had a nice long chat. We're both impossible to get a hold of, so we frequently play phone tag. I must say it's always nice to talk to all my friends who I don't get to see that often anymore. It's nice to know that they're doing well. It was also nice to talk to someone who has such a positive attitude. It's always nice to have some positivity thrown my way, especially since I'm definitely the-glass-is-half-empty-kind-of person. He helped me see that I have ton of positive things going on in my life; I'm not old even though I'm dreading turning 24 this year because 24 is just one year off from 25; and turning 30 isn't something to be afraid of. For all of that awesome wisdom and teaching me about Croatia, thanks Alex. I can't wait to hear how you're going to celebrate your 30th birthday! :)



That's Alex, Mr. Too Cool for School, on the right.

No comments: